Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Joe’s New Custom Anvil Arms AR-15

We stopped off in Beautiful Lakeland FL. today on the way to the Palmetto Gun Show and picked up the most awesome AR we have ever seen! It was custom made by Jon Kruger of Anvil Arms LLC, when we arrived it was sitting on the work bench on an open Hardigg Storm Case in all of it’s glory 24″ helically fluted barrel, free floating quad rail hand guard, Magpul Sniper Stock, and MAID Pistol Grip. It was screaming to me, "Where are my Eagle Eyes?", But we had to go to the show to set up! I will mount one of our Sidewinder Sniper Scopes tomorrow and take a couple pictures! I will also post Jon’s Email address and Website as he is number one in my book! Please give him your AR business You will be so Glad you did!!! Out of the five dealers I emailed for pricing on the Custom Build, he was the only one that replied and helped me choose what I wanted wisely, I hope those other schmucks are reading this they really lost out on some cash!!!

btw: We missed the test firing by just a few minutes. However, Jon saves the three empty cases so you can examine them!

C-Ya in Palmetto Joe


~Edit~

We now have pictures



Heres the link to Anvil Arms website

-EDIT-
In West Palm Beach, Florida In the early morning hours of November 10th 2008, 3 AR-15's were stolen from our trailer. This is 1 of them. Joseph Dyer is offering $500 as a reward for any information that leads to the recovery of any of these 3 firearms. The receiver has the words "BestShot" engraved on the receiver. You can contact us at Bestshot@outdrs.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment